W tym miejscu prezentujemy listę ciekawych linków na temat bezpieczeństwa maszyn.
Znajdujesz się tutaj
The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) is a division of the the US Department of Labor. OSHA's role is to assure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women; by authorizing enforcement of the standards developed under the Occupational Safety & Health Act; by assisting and encouraging the States in their efforts to assure safe and healthful working conditions; by providing for research, information, education, and training in the field of occupational safety and health.
In Canada, each province has its own regulatory body for occupational health and safety. There are fourteen jurisdictions – one federal, ten provincial, and three territorial – each governing the way industrial safety is implemented and enforced in their specific province or territory. Here are links to each organization:
- Alberta: Workplace Health and Safety, Alberta Employment and Immigration www.work.alberta.ca
- British Columbia: WorkSafeBC www.worksafebc.com
- Manitoba: SAFE Manitoba www.safemanitoba.com
- New Brunswick: WorkSafeNB www.worksafenb.ca
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Occupational Health and Safety Branch, Department of Government Services www.gs.gov.nl.ca/ohs/
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut: Workers’ Compensation Board of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut www.wscc.nt.ca
- Nova Scotia: Occupational Health & Safety Division, Nova Scotia Labour and Workforce Development www.gov.ns.ca/lwd/healthandsafety
- Ontario: Occupational Health and Safety Branch, Ministry of Labour www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/hs/
- Prince Edward Island: Occupational Health and Safety Division, Workers’ Compensation Board www.wcb.pe.ca/Workplace
- Quebec: Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail du Québec (Occupational Health and Safety Commission of Quebec) www.csst.qc.ca
- Saskatchewan: Occupational Health and Safety Division, Saskatchewan Ministry of Advanced Education, Employment and Labour www.lrws.gov.sk.ca
- Yukon: Yukon Workers’ Compensation Health and Safety Board www.wcb.yk.ca
Interesting links to other websites on the subject of machine safety are listed here:
IHS is the industry's most comprehensive source of hardcopy and PDF technical industry standards and government and military standards. They carry standards and specifications from more than 460 technical societies around the world. Additionally, IHS publishes a variety of highly acclaimed reference books, manuals, and comprehensive guides.
Mailing Address: 15 Inverness Way East, Englewood, CO 80112
Telephone: (800) 854-7179
Underwriters Laboratories® is an independent product safety certification organization that has been testing products and writing standards for safety for more than a century. UL evaluates more than 19,000 types of products, components, materials and systems annually with 20 billion UL Marks appearing on 66,000 manufacturers' products each year. UL's worldwide family of companies and network of service providers includes 68 laboratory, testing and certification facilities serving customers in 102 countries.
CSA International tests products for compliance to Canadian and international standards, and issues certification marks for qualified products. Certification marks tell potential customers and users that a product has been evaluated by a formal process-involving examination, testing and follow-up inspection-and that it complies with applicable standards for safety and performance.
As the voice of the U.S. standards and conformity assessment system, the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) empowers its members and constituents to strengthen the U.S. marketplace position in the global economy while helping to assure the safety and health of consumers and the protection of the environment. The Institute oversees the creation, promulgation and use of thousands of norms and guidelines that directly impact businesses in nearly every sector. ANSI is also actively engaged in accrediting programs that assess conformance to standards – including globally-recognized cross-sector programs such as the ISO 9000 (quality) and ISO 14000 (environmental) management systems
The IEC is the world's leading organization that prepares and publishes International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies — collectively known as "electrotechnology". Wherever you find electricity and electronics, you find the IEC supporting safety and performance, the environment, electrical energy efficiency and renewable energies. The IEC also manages conformity assessment systems that certify that equipment, systems or components conform to its International Standards.
Robotics Online is sponsored by the Robotic Industries Association, a North American trade group that provides information to help engineers, managers and executives apply and justify robotics and flexible automation. The site includes a Buyer's Guide with a search engine function, plus feature articles, daily news updates, case studies, technical papers, event calendar, job openings, an "Ask the Experts" forum, and much more.
Oslo / Norway
AVS-Schmersal Vertriebs GmbH
Vienna / Austria
Schmersal Belgium NV/SA
Aarschot / Belgium
Schmersal Schweiz AG
Zurich / Switzerland
Schmersal Nordiska AB
Mölnlycke / Sweden
New York / USA
Schmersal UK Ltd.
Malvern / Great Britain
Schmersal Italia s.r.l.
Borgosatollo / Italy
Schmersal India Pvt. Ltd.
Gurgaon / India
Schmersal Ibérica, S.L.
Barcelona / Spain
A/S, Schmersal Danmark
Charlottenlund / Denmark
Schmersal Japan Branch Office
Tokyo / Japan
Seyssins / France
Schmersal Nederland B.V.
Harderwijk / The Netherlands
Schmersal Canada LTD.
Ontario / Canada